torstai 29. huhtikuuta 2010

Helloo guys!

I haven't been posting for a long time.. Sorry ;_;

I was at Arttus place for 5 days because I was sick! I went there on Saturday and then we noticed that I had fever! I had had throat ache and flu few days before that.. Well, I WAS going to go today to school but my parents AND my teacher told me to stay. We are going on Sunday to Sweden, Gothenburg for a week with few students of our school 8) I'm so exited!

Last weekend on saturday , the day when I got sick, I went to Deco meeting! I didn't do almost anything because i didn't have enough strass.. But I'm doing it sometimes at home then IF i have money and time.......

Pictures!

 (taken by Eva)


I'm in panic 'cause I dont know what to do....





My unfinished job and my cellphone I repaired.

And then my outfit and makeup..













I HATE this.....
When I got this palette I dropped it on the floor and now I have glued those color things twice and they're not going to stay.. ARGH! Okau this time I used KUUMALIIMA/hot glue (????) and It should bork better that the other I have used.....

And LOL. I drew this card to my mom when I was a little kid. 
What have I been thinking?? It's pretty.... suggestive(???)
There's my mom and dad...
And in the real they are SWIMMING not having fun in some other way... lol -_-
Kyl oon osannu kaksmielisyyden salat pienestä pitäen.


2 kommenttia:

Suyin kirjoitti...

i have the same palette!! i haven't dropped mine yet, but my silver has been loose since the day i bought it. i would be mad but the colors are so good!

Emmis kirjoitti...

yeah they are soooo good! i want the non shimmery palette too 8)