torstai 5. tammikuuta 2012

Vinyl bowls

The last year I've totally gone crazy about going to gym and doing exercises and stuff. There were sales in Suomalainen kirjakauppa- book store and my mom bought these books for 10 e each for me. 


Yesterday me and my mom went to Helsinki to get a new Icelandic passport for me. I also bought these two books, because I got a gift card from Valdis and I thought I could use it now when I was in Hki.
I also bought two necklaces.  =)


Today me, Katja and Sanna went to Rosita. We made pizza and tried to do bowls of vinyls.










Sanna had to go home early and the rest of us started to take pictures.
We had so fun =DD























Gosh my hair looked terrible in most of the pictures.. -_-'

But well =D Here are the bowls we made!
I think they are super cool!

1 kommentti:

vöpä kirjoitti...

uuu saanko yhden?? <3