lauantai 17. syyskuuta 2011

Stylish mom

As I said before, my mom has cancer. She had surgery on Thursday. It went well, but the doctor didn't get all of the cancer away...

 And for the anonym who said I havent got any "own" style: sorry If I haven't been thinking that much what I wear when I have been worrying about my moms cancer..

On Wednesday, the evening before the surgery, I styled my mom, did her make-up and then took pictures. She wanted to have pictures of how she looked before the surgery and radiation therapy etc. =)

I think she looks so beautiful!


























Later it started to get darker outside so we had to move inside.




















5 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Haha ihana sun mutsi :D noi turbaanikuvat :D hyvä idea kyl (= kuvat varmaa motivoi hankalien hoitojen keskellä. Ihanaa et se leikkaus meni hyvin -I

Taina kirjoitti...

Paranemista Ussalle!!!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Paljon voimia & jaksamisia sun äidille! Kauniita kuvia :)!

Monica Tang kirjoitti...

Your mother is indeed very pretty. I hope she gets well very soon!

Emmis kirjoitti...

Kiitos! Kerron voimia.

Thanks! =)