lauantai 17. syyskuuta 2011

Habitare fair, outfits and photograps

Sanna the indian girl


We had a photograph assignment at school. Here are some photos I took.







The leaves are turning red!


I have no idea what was going on in my mind here.. =D







Yesterday we went to Habitare interior fair in Helsinki.












This guy was sitting on nothing! I have no idea how he did this =D




















Today me and Valdis went visiting our mom at the hospital and after that shopping.

It's funny to see how different our styles are. Valdis looks like she is going to the forest to chop some wood. =D







It's cool what the magnet does to my necklace.



We took some jumping pictures with Valdis, which I will post next time.




I bought this awesome colored cardigan today. It really makes my eyes pop!


1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Kiva että olit käynyt taideouolellakin. Ehkä tunnisteisiin kannattaa lisätä ArtHelsinki niin sen puolen ihmisetkin löytävät blogisi :)