sunnuntai 9. tammikuuta 2011

I hate my computer... It takes 4 hours to download some pictures on the computer.... -___- And everything is so SLOWWWWWWW! So this post is so late because of my slow computer and I should not update now because I'm tooooo tired but If I dont do it Now then I'll never do it...


Bt anyways, here's some pics from my christmas. 




  The outfit for Para-para groups chrostmas party

The outfot for Icelandic schools party




Andsome makeups





  We also had a little party at school ! =D





Then, finally Valdis got home after waiting for two days. she spent one day and nigth on the airport...


 Out christmas tree!


  Some presents

  More presents!
I forgot to take pictures of the rest, but I got a lot of jewerly, clothes, money, and some books. 





 After christmas we went to see "Pähkinänsärkijä" ballet.








And my latest shopping..








Oh shit now I really need to go to sleep... The school starts tomorrow...


1 kommentti:

Helppounohtaa kirjoitti...

Sulla on kauniit silmät :)
Tykkään noist sun meikkaustyyleistä, ne on kivoja!
Oih, kivoja juttuja oot ostellu *w*
~Anni