torstai 23. syyskuuta 2010

an interior post

Hi!

Me and my mom are decorating our apartment to get the memories of the old home and family away and to do the apartment more like us.

I've been thinking to get more elegant style to my room. It's now cute and it las laces and ribbons and pink roof. And I want to mix modern style to this cute elegant style.. Okay how can I do this? But we'll see what I can do.. ='D Not much really, but I need a new bedspread and new door to my closet.
I've been looking for some inspiration pictures and I thought I could share them with you guys =))



I love the zebra chair










Modern and antique mix <3













I hate yellow but it would be replaced pit white this would be better

But now I have to go! We are going to IKEA! 


BYE

4 kommenttia:

Chaudie kirjoitti...

Have you checked out Brocade? It has a lot of nice pieces you can incorporate into your room.

https://www.brocadehome.com/

Emmis kirjoitti...

No I haven't. Thanks! I'll check it out!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

looks all nice, good luck!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I have some awards for you * v *