keskiviikko 7. huhtikuuta 2010

I answered this quiz at Ricoche http://www.ricoche.net/forums/showthread.php?p=114177#post114177.

I thought I could share it with you guys too! n_n




1. Describe your style as a gal.
Hmm.. Easy going and a bit rokku. Cant say more.. =D

2. Which models inspire you to get dressed ?
Egg models mostly. Kanako and Nana and random models whose names I don't know =D

3. What are the brands are you wearing lately ?
Cocolulu and BMB.

4. What was your first thing from 109 (or similar) ?
Coco's jeans

5. What compliment about your wardrobe do you like best ?
I haven't paid that much attention.. but I get alot of compliments about my makeup..

6. What do you wear most often ?
Coco's jeans. Lately I've been wearing all the time this skirt http://pupe.ameba.jp/item/a_Vmjj9Pcj9l/baWEOh1cko4D/ and a red black srtiped knit.

7. I like getting....?
Tanned =D And compliments and hugs n_n

8. In that you look first when you see a gal ?
It's the hair first. If I see her close its hair, makeup, shoes and clothes. If I see her far away its hair, shoes, clothes and then makeup. ... Usually =D

9. What gal rules have you broken ?
I really don't think there are any RULES so I dont know if I have broken any ='D But I have failed GANGURO badly.... (Do NOT start with manba/ganguro!)

10. What would you never wear ?
Hmm.. I really don't know! What ever I wore I would make it look like me ;D

11. What do you think is essential for a good look ?
Can't say... Everyone have said everything already 8D

12. How do you feel when viewed as a gyaru?
I feel happy and successful.

13. You have many friends that are gals ?
Pretty many. About half of my closest/best friends are gals. ( I NEED my gal friends company more than any of my other friends..)

14. What is the next thing you plan to buy desperately need ?
Well I'm saving money because I'll go to Japan in summer so I'm planning to get NICE CLOTHES (finally) from there =)

15. What's your favorite accessory ?
Cant say.. Earrings, necklaces, stud-wristbands and belts.

16. Sexy, monotone or elegant ?
Hmm I'm not any of that.. But If I would be something of that then I'd be sexy =D

17. Would you wear clothes that aren't in fashion ?
If I like them and they look good then hell yeah. Why not!

18. What is your current obsession ?
Rokku style and psyche.

19. Do you like to spread gal fashion? How do you do it ?
I like to show my friends who don't know about the style what gyaru is because I think it's easier to understand me then.. =D But I dont spread the fashion to random people on the streets ='D

20. What advice would you give to someone starting out ?
Ask if needed, take inspiration of models and magazines and other gyarus, its more than GOOD to get gal friends (if its possible..), try to find your own style and what you like the best and feel the most comfortable and cool in, try your best but not too harddon't give up though everything goes wrong, believe in yourself, try new things, and study STUDY STUDY!

Ei kommentteja: