perjantai 1. heinäkuuta 2011

Perfect summer holiday day

Hi!

I still do not have any pictures... I don't know when I'm gonna get my camera back.. But anyways!

Yesterday I had a perfect summer holiday day! When I woke up in the morning I went to the living room and turned on the TV and the computer. Then I made breakfast; some bread and fruit smoothie. After I had breakfast I biked a exercise bike for an hour. Then I went to the shower and got ready for the meeting of few old classmates.

Later my friend Minka came to us and then we went to Oittaa, the nearest beach, for a picnic. Rainer and Saara were there already and Kerttu and Joni joined us later. I'm a bit disappointed that there weren't more people. Few said they'd come but they didn't...

We had a great day on the beach and we leaved about eleven p.m. Then we girls walked 4 km home and then I fell asleep in the arms of Arttu. <3

And now I'll go to shower!

Ei kommentteja: