perjantai 5. maaliskuuta 2010

Sorry that I haven't been posting for a looooooooooong time. I have so much stress, too much to think about and it's happening too much and I feel like I'm going to explode soon.. But I'll try to handle this.....

But a week ago we had a holihay in Finland. Me, my dad and Artto went to Kuopio to my relatives place. Nukuttiin Isän siskon luona, ja käytiin paljon mummon ja ukin luona, kun ne asu siinä aika lähellä.





One day we went to our summer cottage. It's not in use in the winters so everything was FROZEN!!!








My cousin.


wtf..? 8D


Päästiin tekee lumitöitä =D









Then we went to Tahko, a skiing center.

Dad n_n


We walked this  steep hill up. The way was so long and slicky and HARD.




The viewes were so beautiful.










The snow was like glitter in the sun wafting from the sky.


Finally when we where coming on the top of hill we went to a little café.






On the way down!


After this we went skiing 6 kilometers and that was hard too! I hadn't been skiing for many years. And I don't even like it that much. Ja mun huono kunto järkyttää mua joka kerta ku teen jotain vähääkään raskaampaa kun koneella istuminen.... ei mikään hyvä juttu! =(


Arttu osaa aina ottaa musta kauniita kuvia.. -_-'


In the evening we went eating pizza. It had so much cheese on it that I could't eat it all, so we had to take the rest home with us.



We did a lot of winter sports. We went skating as well.










We went to the movies with Arttu. He wanted to go to see The Wolfman. I could see only half of the movie. It was full of violence, blood and guts flying around all the time. I dont like that at all! Oikeesti, välil ku kuuntelin sitä leffaa ni tuli vaan niin semmonen et tappakaa mut en haluu olla tääl mut en kuitenkaa viittiny lopettaa kesken, koska se oli hyvä leffa. En vaan kestä sitä veri ja sisälmys määrää mitä siin oli. Veri on ihan ok, mut tos leffas se vaan meni ihan överiks...

The central-Kuopio in the evening.




Arttu found a BIG shoe ='D


The rest of the week we really did nothing and i must say it was nice. Time to relax. That's what I really need!!




Ei kommentteja: